Founded in 2013, Arnergy is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with ambition to expand to other emerging markets.
The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. Arnergy is backed by a stellar group of investors
which includes Breakthrough Energy Ventures (https://www.b-t.energy/),EDFI ElectriFi (https://www.electrifi.eu/),
the EU’s energy impact fund, Norfund (Norway’s DFI) https://www.norfund.no/ and All On (Shell’s Nigeria impact fund)https://www.all-on.com/
Come join Arnergy’s management team and help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria.
As our VP, Supply Chain, you will direct Arnergy’s overall supply chain operations, including procuring and inventory of materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of Arnergy’s materials and products.
Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and demand planning.. Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
As a key member of the management team, you will work with the Chief Operating Officer and contribute at a strategic level to Arnergy’s growth strategy and product development.
This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, inventory control
and financial costing, as necessary for JIT materials support to Arnergy operational process.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- No prior experience required
- Perform corrective and routine maintenance under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
- Provide timely written report from field operations, status and constructive feedback.
- Support to resolving and responding to emergency call-outs round the clock.
- Understand the connection and operation of the system.
- Support experienced engineers in performance of assignments.
- Proper representation of the brand at every interaction with the customer.
- Educate customers on energy efficiency, conservation, reliability and systems operations.
- Interns may be required to travel when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we'll provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.