Founded in 2013, Arnergy is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with ambition to expand to other emerging markets.
The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. Arnergy is backed by a stellar group of investors
which includes Breakthrough Energy Ventures (https://www.b-t.energy/),EDFI ElectriFi (https://www.electrifi.eu/),
the EU’s energy impact fund, Norfund (Norway’s DFI) https://www.norfund.no/ and All On (Shell’s Nigeria impact fund) https://www.all-on.com/
Come join Arnergy’s Customer Operations Team and help improve distributed energy reliability to
businesses and homes in Nigeria. As a customer Operations Intern, you will work closely with the
Customer Operations Engineer to ensure system reliability by performing corrective and routine
maintenance as and when due.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of solar systems and technical know-how
- Customer empathy and crisis management techniques
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Technical Proficiency
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Thinking Skill
- Perform corrective and routine maintenance under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
- Provide timely written report from field operations, status and constructive feedback.
- Support to resolving and responding to emergency call-outs round the clock.
- Understand the connection and operation of the system.
- Support experienced engineers in performance of assignments.
- Proper representation of the brand at every interaction with the customer.
- Educate customers on energy efficiency, conservation, reliability and systems operations.
- Interns may be required to travel when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we'll provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.