Founded in 2013, Arnergy is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with ambition to expand to other emerging markets.
The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. Arnergy is backed by a stellar group of investors
which includes Breakthrough Energy Ventures (https://www.b-t.energy/),EDFI ElectriFi (https://www.electrifi.eu/),
the EU’s energy impact fund, Norfund (Norway’s DFI) https://www.norfund.no/ and All On (Shell’s Nigeria impact fund)https://www.all-on.com/
Come join Arnergy’s sales and marketing team to drive corporate sales targets and ensure the goals and objectives of the sales team are accomplished with the stipulated time frame.
As a key member of the sales and Marketing department team, you will work with the Chief Commercial Officer and contribute to delivering the targets for Arnergy across various verticals (Healthcare, Hospitality, Agriculture, SMEs, Education, Financial Institution).
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent understanding of the utility industry, consumer-oriented Solid understanding of the renewable energy marketplace. Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory landscape.
- Broad understanding of sales operations, closing sales with HNIs and ability to meet sales targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. A Master's degree is a plus. Minimum of five years of work experience in a sales and marketing environment
- Proven work experience as a sales manager or similar sales role
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Ability to handle presentations and facilitation of sales and direct marketing training.
- Display and orientation to profitability.
- Demonstration of the knowledge of market and competition
- Ability to be decisive and make timely decisions.
- Responsible for Arnergy Corporate Sales across various verticals and setting clear goals to meet targets.
- Managing customer relationships and participating in closing opportunities.
- Delivering daily, weekly, monthly sales pipeline, product booked, earned revenue & other requisite KPI and energy storage systems.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- Representing Arnergy in various events and exhibitions.
- Implementing all sales action plans related to Arnergy’s market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducting daily sales calls and arranging site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Providing quick and timely responses and immediate communication to the properties and developing professional long term business relationships.
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Participating in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or closing on business.
- Developing strong relationships with the front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompanying the sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in the development of the account and to assess the effectiveness and sales skills of the salesperson.
- Assessing additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with the sales team from property visits.
- Developing relationships with the various industry potentials to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly sales reports using the company ZOHO platform.
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager.
What we'll provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.