Founded in 2013, Arnergy is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with ambition to expand to other emerging markets.
The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. Arnergy is backed by a stellar group of investors
which includes Breakthrough Energy Ventures (https://www.b-t.energy/),EDFI ElectriFi (https://www.electrifi.eu/),
the EU’s energy impact fund, Norfund (Norway’s DFI) https://www.norfund.no/ and All On (Shell’s Nigeria impact fund)https://www.all-on.com/.
Come join Arnergy’s Marketing team and help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and
homes in Nigeria. As our Marketing Analyst/a key member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will
work with the VP, Business Development/Marketing to design and implement relevant and impactful
brand initiatives to power up the brand image and optimize the marketing efforts. You will also
support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns and other social
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective
participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube,etc.) and how each platform can
be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage,
inform and motivate
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- An excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with
a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- A thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Creating digital marketing campaigns to improve Arnergy’s brand awareness and
boost quality lead generation
- Creating engaging Social media posts to promote the business and generate interest
- Analyzing sales channels and customer behaviour according to each channel
- Coordinating and measuring online and offline marketing awareness campaigns with
- Reporting and articulating weekly presentations on commercial KPIs like leads
generation, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitoring budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Effectively monitoring online mentions and measuring brand health
- Conducting competitive research on market peculiarities with specific reference to
- Analyzing international standard benchmarking on Top of Mind Awareness of the
- Forecasting monthly seasonal activities in line with target achievement objectives -
Easter, Sallah, independence day, etc.
- Executing the shop in shop strategy across multiple channels
- Recommending website and campaign optimizations
- Updating CRM marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation
software, social media scheduling, etc)
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new
- Developing and updating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Doing every other thing as assigned by your line manager
What we'll provide
- A globally competitive remuneration package, performance bonus,health insurance.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.