Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic
clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy
Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO)
with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy
excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses
across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023.
If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with
Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in IT or related field.
- Good understanding of Renewable energy.
- Technical capacity, Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Google Tools (Google Sheets, Docs etc) savvy.
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Good understanding of SQL
- Experienced with visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach to assigned tasks.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collecting, collating and analyzing archived data
- Build engine that easily translate data into reports
- Build dashboard to show both live and archived data.
- Liaise with developers to retrieve IoT data for series of analysis as directed and expected by
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases locally
for analysis and archiving.
- Helping develop reports and analysis as requested by your manager or management.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity, normalization and visualizing.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic
decisions on new systems.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleaning.
- Continuous improvement of platforms UI/UX for improved user experience.
- Serve as a thought leader and representing the company at events and conferences.
- Observing all occupational health and safety requirements.
- Responding to and resolving round the clock emergency call-out requests as per subject
matters to your role and company.
What we'll provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.