Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic
clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy
Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO)
with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy
excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses
across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023.
If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with
Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 5yrs sales,business & market development experience as Customer
Solution or Account Manager with multinational OEM,Software,Telecom or
- Identify key players in the target verticals, prioritize real opportunities,build
relationship with decision makers for volume, long term business.
- Opportunity/lead generation through independent activities not limited to
business networking,account profiling,new media, thought leadership & cold call.
- Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid connected PV systems.
- Technical sales experience with multinational OEM, rep or distributor.
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing,presentation & reporting skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor, Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
- Acquiring customers, closing sales,
exceeding sales target across target
- Own high performing Route to
market strategies to continually onboard
- Prepare tender, quotes,
respond to RFP, negotiate and onboard C&I
- Provide technical and
commercial leadership during pre-sales,
sales and after sales support for tenders,
corporate customers & channel partners.
- Educating customers on energy reliability,
energy efficiency & value added.
- Establish new businesses and increase
market share with all-in-one solar
- Acquire blue chip customers,
develop new distributors and channel
What we'll provide
- A competitive package,performance bonus,health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Note: In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be chosen.